You have a petition with signatures. AWESOME. Now what? Here are some critical reminders and instructions:
- Please return the petition(s) as soon as possible.
- This is a legal document, so don't copy or cut it up. We need the original, entire document.
- Fill in the back of any completed petition. Unfold it and look for the Petition Gatherer section at the bottom.
- Don't use the petition itself as an envelope. It must be mailed in a separate envelope.
- Email email@example.com Let us know how many signatures you’re sending.
Then to return it, you have 3 options:
1. MAIL BY JUNE 30th!
Send to: P.O. Box 768 Bothell, WA 98041 (U.S. Postal Service only)
- A 9 x 12 envelope can fit up to 5 petitions folded in half.
- One petition will cost about $1.50 in postage.
- Five petitions will cost about $3.
- Flat rate mailers are also available at the post office.
2. MAKE ARRANGEMENTS
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your location. We'll try to make pick up/drop off arrangements with a Volunteer close to you.
3. DROP OFF (and/or PICK UP NEW)
Use the map below for to find locations. ↓